You are here

Local Bankr.R.9019-2

Table of Contents             Next                  Previous

Local Bankr. R. 9019-2         Alternative Dispute Resolution.

  1. Referral of a Case or Proceeding to Mediation.

The Court, either sua sponte or upon the motion of any party, may order parties to participate in mediation and other forms of non-binding alternative dispute resolution (“ADR”) and may order the parties to allocate expenses in such proportion as the Court finds appropriate. The Court may also stay proceedings and discovery during the pendency of an ADR process.

  1. Other ADR Methods.

Upon motion and agreement of the parties, the Court may submit a case or proceeding to binding arbitration, early neutral evaluation, or mini-trial.