REQUEST FOR TRANSCRIPT
The United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Connecticut will not make a recommendation of any transcription company or transcribers to be used.
Click here for a List of Transcribers.
Note: Prior to selecting a transcriber and filing your Request for Transcript (AO form 435), search the case docket for any prior requests of the same transcript. If the same request has already been assigned to a transcriber, please select the same transcriber.
Note: Parties anticipating the need for a daily transcript or overnight transcript are strongly encouraged to make arrangements with the Court Reporter in advance of filing their request for transcript. Place a courtesy call to the clerk’s office informing them of such an arrangement.
When requesting a transcript of a hearing held at the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Connecticut, please do the following:
Select a transcriber from the Approved List of Transcribers.
If you are filing the Request for Transcript electronically, docket as follows:
- Bankruptcy/Adversary>Transcripts>Request for Transcript
- Attach the completed AO form 435 in pdf format at the browse screen
- Select the name of the party ordering the transcript. If the party does not appear on the pick list, select the hyperlink for add/create new party.
- Enter the date of hearing held
- At the prompt, "does this relate to a notice of appeal" enter yes or no
- From the list displayed on the screen, select the transcriber to be used
If you do not have electronic filing capabilities, mail your transcript request to the court where the case is pending. Visit the court’s website at www.ctb.uscourts for the court’s mailing addresses.
Upon receipt of the Request for Transcript, the Clerk’s Office will prepare and transmit your request to the selected court reporter
The transcript will appear on the court docket once it is filed by the Transcriber.