Due to the exigent circumstances created by COVID-19, the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Connecticut has issued several General Orders regarding Court Operations (see General Orders and Guidance Regarding COVID-19). Since March 12, 2020, most conferences and non-evidentiary hearings have been held telephonically, or through other remote technology.
The Court provides instruction, guidance and best practices for participants and attendees to appear remotely before our Court, either via video or phone.
- Clerk's Announcement 2020-07 regarding Public Access to the Courts during COVID-19
- Clerk's Announcement 2020-03 regarding ZoomGov
- Remote Appearances using ZoomGov for Scheduled Hearings
- Procedures and Instructions for Appearing Remotely before the Court
- Notice of Video Option - Tips for Successful Appearance
- Test Sessions using ZoomGov
- Daily Public Calendars
If you have questions about how to appear for your scheduled hearing or conference, please do not hesitate to contact the Clerk's Office by calling our main number or send an email to the appropriate Courtroom Deputy.
Hartford: CourtroomDeputy_Hartford@ctb.uscourts.gov or 860-240-3675
Bridgeport: CourtroomDeputy_Bridgeport@ctb.uscourts.gov or 203-579-5808
New Haven: CourtroomDeputy_NewHaven@ctb.uscourts.gov or 203-773-2009